My opinion on using blogs in the Art class


Hi everyone,
I consider a very important aspect in teaching the use of blogs and other technological tools because students often know them and like using them, and in some way, their use is a way of motivating them.
I have posted some of my students' production and soon I will post some of their new works concerning the realization of some comics based on the tale "Little Red Riding Hood".
I participate in some blogs, one concerning my subject and the digital magazine of my High School.
From now on, I will try to dedicate more time to the specific aspect of the CLIL program, and I will include more activities made with the CLIL students.

0 comentarios:

Translator Traductor


Selecciona un idioma

por Solrac Korner

Blogs amigos, apúntate

Miembros del Departamento

  • Ada Santaella Santos

Coordinador del blog

  • Adelto Acosta

online

nº de visitantes

contador de visitas

Publicidad

Vuelos Baratos